Pietro Zerauschek - CEO
Pietro has over 20 years of experience in market expansion, business development, joint-venture and partnering, investing, financing, M&A and operations in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors, with particular emphasis on fund formation, project funding with capital structure determination, capital raising, high value M&A, budgeting, financial reporting, investor/lender relations, risk management and liquidity management.
He has personally led more than $500 million in closed renewable power projects and more than $3 billion in closed infrastructure projects. Pietro is the co-founder of Advantage Energy Capital Partners LLP, a specialised US institutional investment fund and asset management firm focused on distributed generation, storage and energy efficiency for commercial and industrial buildings.
Prior to joining Azienda Solare Italiana, Pietro was a partner at Foresight Group, LLP, between 2009 – 2016 where he was in charge of several markets including Italy and the US. From 2003 – 2008, he was Head of Infrastructure at RINA.
Pietro holds a Master's degree in mechanical engineering from the Università degli Studi, Trieste in Italy.
Federica Gallina - Asset management & Investment Director
- Head of Asset Management at Azienda Solare Italiana S.p.A.
- 13 years experience in finance and renewable energy
- Previously member of the renewables principal investments team at Deutsche Bank with regional responsibilities in the PV Solar, wind and biomass sectors from the early development stage through the negotiation of the main project documents and selection of the most appropriate financing structures to the construction phase
- Before Deutsche Bank, Federica was a member of the Project Finance Department of The Royal Bank of Scotland, with responsibilities in the origination and execution of financing transaction in the PPP and power sectors for a total value of more than €2.7bn, including the €1.3bn acquisition financing of the Trinergy's 648MW portfolio of wind power assets by International Power
- She started her career at Edison where she was responsible for the implementation of the acquisition financing and refinancing of Eurogen, the second and biggest GenCo sold by ENEL and the negotiation of the first tolling agreement in Italy
- Federica holds a MS cum laude in Business Administration from Bocconi University, Milan
Maria Grazia Paruscio - CFO
- Chief Financial Officer of Azienda Solare Italiana S.p.A.
- 21 years of experience in finance, controlling and treasury
- Before joining ASI, Maria Grazia was EMEE Treasury Manager of the Ricoh-IBM JV, setting-up the EMEA treasury department, including the cash pooling implementation
- Before Ricoh-IBM, she was Finance Manager of Brembo Spa, managing a team of 25 people implementing the migration to IAS/IFRS and the new ERP
- Earlier she was Treasury Manager at IBM Italy coordinating the cash management and operation teams and managing the relations with the Treasury HQ in Dublin with regards to Derivatives transactions; Maria Grazia obtained a Finance Awards in relation to the PW Consulting Acquisition
- Previous roles include CFO of an IBM subsidiary
- Maria Grazia has a degree in Accounting and Finance from the Financial and Technical Institute De Simoni, Sondrio